Today’s prompt was to write about things that I help people with, that I’m good at or that I would happily do for free.
I would find it horribly cringe to list out all the ways in which I’m AMAZING, yah, so I’ve decided to pick one that people ask me about and that I enjoy talking about- vegan food tips!
This is a shitty rushed, writing-at-lunchtime post, so I’m just going to list London veggie/vegan places that are awesome. Also, heavy bias towards junk food, but hey, I’m not your dietician:
- What the pitta– vegan kebab shop. YUM
- Mildred’s– varied veggie menu. Has started doing brunch in Dalston. I’d recommend the chick’n waffles.
- Cook Daily – great Thai food in Boxpark
- Rudy’s Dirty Vegan Diner – does what it says on the tin. Hot dogs. Burgers. Giant sandwiches. Epic
- The Spread Eagle– 100% vegan pub in Homerton with Mexican food from Club Mexicana, whose tofish tacos were the best thing I ate at Glastonbury. I dream about eating those tacos, waiting for Liam Gallagher to come on stage…I digress
- Cupcakes and shtt– super cute little place in Elephant and Castle. Milkshakes and brunch, what can I say?
- Purezza – sourdough pizzas and cocktails. Yes please.
- Temple of Seitan– Like KFC but vegan. Greasy af but goooood.
- Canvas cafe– lovely happiness cafe with lots of community events and homey food. They do healthy-ish vegan freakshakes
- Young Vegans– proper good pie and mash!
- Big V– at various markets around London. Probably my favourite burger. It is insanely good.
Ok, now I’m starting to see why I have no money.